Writing Challenge


I found this list of writing prompts over at The Herosinger, and unlike most writing prompts which make me think, 'why on earth would anyone EVER...?', this list actually got my creative gears spinning. And I desperately need some help being creative just now.

My niece, Clara, and I are going to embark on a week of writing together using the list of prompts. She'll be posting at The Golden Dusk, and I will, naturally, be putting my posts up here. You can read all of them by following THIS LINK.

The more the merrier, as they say, so feel free to join in if you're so inclined.

- THE LIST -

  1. In first person, from the perspective of an old man
  2. In third person, set in a historical time period
  3. From the perspective of an inanimate object
  4. In first person, from the view of someone who doesn’t understand the actual point of the scene
  5. In a genre you never write in
  6. From the perspective of someone from a country on the opposite side of the world from you
  7. From the perspective of a baby/child
You will be able to read all of my writing challenge posts by clicking HERE.

See you on Monday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Waiting

Fairweather Blue

Chatterbox: We Were Not Born for Idleness