Two Pictures + A Story Link-Up

Today it occurred to me that I haven't written any short stories in a long time. 

Short stories are fun and satisfying and give me a place to try out new characters and settings and writing styles.

I like writing short stories.

So I decided to go search out a little inspiration and get to scribbling.

In the midst of a search through some of my favorite blogs for interesting link-ups, writing prompts, ideas, or virtually anything to get my writing gears in motion, I was struck by the astonishing idea of why don't you just make your own? So I wended my way Pinterest-ward, opened up the pinboards I've created for Images that Should End Up in a Story Someday, and blindly selected two of them.  

I'll be writing some fiction based off the below images, and it probably won't be brilliant, but at least it will be better than the nothing I've been writing lately.

And, just for fun, I created a link-up so you can join in if you feel so inclined.

Fun, fun for everyone!


Hunsay




Unknown



Comments

  1. I'm looking forward to seeing what story you come up with, inspired by these images! :) And, I'm not making any promises of a finished product, but that last photo has gotten me scheming. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely understand the whole 'maybe I can't finish it' thing. BUT PLEASE, IF YOU CAN, DO.

      Because I want to see it. :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing what you have to say! You can comment using your Google, LiveJournal, WordPress, TypePad or AIM account. If you don't have any of those, you can simply fill in one or both boxes on the Name/URL option. Feel free to leave me a link to your own blog or website - I'm always looking for more good things to read.

Popular posts from this blog

Waiting

Chatterbox: Wayfarers